It’s no wonder that hamsters make such popular pets. They are engaging, entertaining, cute, loveable, and relatively easy to care for. They quickly go from just a pet to a member of the family, albeit a small one, but no less loved because of their size.
Unfortunately, although they are very popular, they are not well understood. Today’s pet market can leave a hamster owner, or potential hamster owner , in the dark when it comes to providing the best care for their little friends.
In an effort to dispel some of the most popular rumors, and make accurate hamster information more readily available, I have created this easy to follow website to provide you with all the important things you need to know to give your hamster the long, happy, healthy life that it deserves.
One thing is for sure: Hamsters are not like other pets! What other pet would entertain you with his cage antics and then happily crawl into your hand for some cuddle time? But Hamsters have unique needs and here's the catch:
- Where are you going to find all the information you need to know from the people who really know it?
- What kind of housing will your Hamster require?
- What can you feed him so that he grows up healthy and energetic?
- How can you be aware of potential household hazards and illness warning signs so that you can keep your cherished pet safe and healthy?
A happy hamster is a healthy hamster! Did you know that hamsters are extremely susceptible to stress? Everything from the wrong diet to the placement of their cage can affect their well-being.
Your hamster is relying on you to provide him with the love and care he'll need to thrive, so arm yourself with the information you'll need to do just that!
Take a look at just some of the things you can learn here:
- The 5 hamster breeds that are commonly available as pets, and which one is right for you and your family.
- The crucial information you'll need before you buy more than one hamster.
- Just where you should buy or get your hamster from, and why.
- Discover the truth about hamsters and allergies.
- Learn how to keep hamsters in a house with other pets.
- Learn the tell-tale signs of a healthy hamster before you take him home.
- Find out about the different types of cages available for your hamster.
- Discover which type of cage is best for your hamster.
- The one material you should NEVER use as bedding in your hamster cage.
- and much, much more...
Ready to learn? Let's go!
Got acne on back?